David L. Honold graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and Accounting from Wittenberg University. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Toledo College of Law in 1979, representing the top 10% of his class.
David is admitted to practice in Ohio and Florida, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
David is married and has four children.
- State of Ohio
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Toledo Estate Planning Council
- American Land Title Association
- Ohio Land Title Association
University of Toledo, College of Law, Toledo, Ohio. 1979 J.D.
Honors: graduated in top 10% of his class
Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio. 1976 B.A. Business and Accounting
Honors: graduated Magna cum laude
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate
- Tax planning
- Estate Planning
- Commercial, Business and Consumer Client Transactions
Dave’s Legal Assistant is Mary Van Pelt